To invite me to speak or teach a creativity workshop, please email contact (at) minalhajratwala (dot) com. I am currently booking unicorn talks—on creativity, risk, and unexpected magic—for fall 2011 in the United States and Canada. Click here to read about unicorn thinking!
• Author and book photos [for web and/or print; please browse gallery for your desired size/format]
• Author bio
• Video book trailer (includes performance and interview footage) [4 minutes 19 seconds]
• Author Q&A about Leaving India [6.4MB .pdf]
• Leaving India press release and one-pager [124 KB .pdf]
To request a media copy of Leaving India, or to schedule an interview, please contact:
In the United States:
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
In South Asia:
Westland / Tranquebar
+91 11 46049804 (direct)
For broadcast producers and event organizers:
• Pronunciation guide: Minal (MEE-null) Hajratwala (HUJ-rut-waah-laah)
Past publicity and media: Leaving India had an international tour in 2009 including New York, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, New Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, and more.
Interviews and reviews included the Washington Post, San Francisco Chronicle, Stanford magazine, National Public Radio, Public Radio International, the Leonard Lopate Show (WNYC New York), Forum (KQED San Francisco), Against the Grain (KPFA Berkeley), New America Now (KALW San Francisco), Times of India, BBC South Asia, and more.
Click here for news clips and media coverage of Leaving India.