Let’s get in touch!
• Join the conversation about Leaving India on Facebook, Goodreads, or Amazon; follow me on Twitter (@minalh); and don’t forget to share with your friends, too. I really appreciate reviews on social networking sites. Word of mouth is, more than ever, a powerful way for small books like mine to reach readers who need them. Thanks!
• Book groups: Are you reading Leaving India? I am always happy to talk to book groups and would be glad to phone/Skype in for 20-30 minutes if your members would like to ask me questions.
• Members of the media: Please go to the media kit page for all the the information you need, including photos and how to request a media copy of Leaving India.
• To invite me to speak or teach a creativity workshop, please email the Avatars Agency to request a list of available talks, workshops, and rates (if applicable). Please write “Hajratwala” and the desired date of your event in the subject line of the email.
• Free book: Nonprofits, NGOs, schools, community organizations, etc., who would like to give away a copy of Leaving India at a silent auction, raffle, or other event may request a free book. Click here for details of this special offer.
• If all that’s too confusing and you just want to get in touch already, please feel free to email me directly at contact [at] minalhajratwala. It may take me some time to respond; if your inquiry is urgent, please note that in the subject line.